Is it a struggle to be assertive without sounding brusque? Have you been ghosted by a potential client? or perhaps you feel upset when a loyal longstanding client doesn’t pay on time; do you want to tell him or her that you will be putting your hourly rate up, or perhaps you just want to end the relationship altogether?
- Charging for onboarding and meeting up with a potential client
- Proposal for a potential client
- Partnering up and collaborating email
- Magic email to get potential client’s attention to close the deal
- Retainer vs ad-hoc rates
- Working pattern boundaries
- Pro-bono working boundaries
- Holiday template
- Sub-contracting and taking on associates
- Price increase template
If you are lying awake at night worrying about how you’re going to broach a sensitive topic, then I have just what you need!
When you purchase my ‘Email Templates Package’ – refer to the content page; choose the template that closest describes your situation and once you’ve adapted it a little; it will be good to go. It will save you a huge amount of time, anxiety and awkwardness.
You’ll also have lifetime access to all updates and new templates.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, for a small additional cost I can provide your very own personalised template.
Available now: click here to purchase at £9.99.